Is it that hard to gain subscribers?

I only started YouTube a couple of days ago. So I know exactly how you feel. I keep checking YouTube constantly and being disappointed at how few views/subs I have.

You just have to remember that in these early days that it's going to be slow. :unsure2:

I only started YouTube a couple of days ago. So I know exactly how you feel. I keep checking YouTube constantly and being disappointed at how few views/subs I have.

You just have to remember that in these early days that it's going to be slow. :unsure2:
That's right.Most of the people here in the forum say that patience is very important and i agree about that as far as i started my channel :)

Maybe i will notice it yeah but for now i will stick to the videos i'm doing and soon when i upgrade my pc i will start something more :)
Yeah. Man I didn't mean to sound discouraging. I think you have a good amount of views and are doing well for starting out.

Yeah. Man I didn't mean to sound discouraging. I think you have a good amount of views and are doing well for starting out.
You didn't sound any discouraging man.You corrected me there and i'm glad that you are saying that about my channel and if you are saying that this is a good start i am really glad about it :)

You didn't sound any discouraging man.You corrected me there and i'm glad that you are saying that about my channel and if you are saying that this is a good start i am really glad about it :)
My first video almost 2 years ago has 183 views. You tell me if your number are good. Granted I have a few videos with 3k views. 5k views. You are starting from a better position then I did already.

Don't give two craps if nobody watches your videos, who cares? If nobody is watching it then advertise, tell your friends, have whiny subscribers. Do youtube for fun, if your worried about people not subscribing to you then your simply put, boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first video almost 2 years ago has 183 views. You tell me if your number are good. Granted I have a few videos with 3k views. 5k views. You are starting from a better position then I did already.
Well your first video has more views than all of my videos combined together so yeah it is quite good.And what do you mean about that position?[DOUBLEPOST=1453073772,1453073688][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, what's hard is to make your subs participate in your videos. I have 68 subs and I think that just 1 or 2 actually watch my videos.. :(
Well if you were sub4sub-ing it's normal to watch you that amount of people :)

Don't give two craps if nobody watches your videos, who cares? If nobody is watching it then advertise, tell your friends, have whiny subscribers. Do youtube for fun, if your worried about people not subscribing to you then your simply put, boring.
Yes dude this is the point of all of this.Do youtube for fun i totally agree with you.If you love to do it keep doing it but in some other way the feedback is very important too because if someone watches your videos daily that person or more people in some way inspires you to do more videos am i right?

Back