Is it that hard to gain subscribers?

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
I am kinda new to the forum and i started my gaming channel a few days ago.So i noticed that in the begging whatever you do...how good your content is you are not getting any attention from anyone... my story for now.I don't know maybe i am wrong or maybe some are lucky and other are not.Post here and tell me what you guys think :)

Many regards,
DimpitSoon

Last edited:
It is not really "hard", It's more that it is time consuming. It's not going to be instant. Its going to take time. For some it takes a year or more to get just 100 subs.[DOUBLEPOST=1453065244,1453065147][/DOUBLEPOST]But dude, your getting at least 30 views per video and you only started 5 or so days ago. Thats hella progress if you ask me. I would have been overjoyed if i did that that fast.

Ah yeah. The harsh reality of starting on YouTube. It IS that hard. Your view number really are not bad though.
Most of the time the subs are equals to the views as far as i can see.Some of my views or a little bit more are from me and yeah.

Doing a gaming youtube channel is so overdone that it's probably one of the hardest types of channels to get any recognition.

Unless you try something new or a different way of making videos (Like Idubbbz who started doing gaming then to unboxings) there is little to no chance of you making it past 1,000 maybe

It is not really "hard", It's more that it is time consuming. It's not going to be instant. Its going to take time. For some it takes a year or more to get just 100 subs.[DOUBLEPOST=1453065244,1453065147][/DOUBLEPOST]But dude, your getting at least 30 views per video and you only started 5 or so days ago. Thats hella progress if you ask me. I would have been overjoyed if i did that that fast.
yea but i think half them are from me by refreshing to see how the video is going and watch it again because i like what i made and yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1453065759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doing a gaming youtube channel is so overdone that it's probably one of the hardest types of channels to get any recognition.

Unless you try something new or a different way of making videos (Like Idubbbz who started doing gaming then to unboxings) there is little to no chance of you making it past 1,000 maybe
If you are right i would be very dissapointed because i love to record and edit videos for gaming.

Its not really hard as much as it is time-consuming. You have to sit there, record your videos, edit your videos, graphic design for your videos compared to just waiting and promoting.

If you do YouTube right, follow the guides and top quality advice here on YTTalk it will significantly help you grow your channel and gain some subscribers.

Well then i restate the fact that these things take time. It's only been five days. You can't expect to be pewdiepie in five days.

The best way I've found to gain views is what everyone says man, go find a forum based around your topic, or a google plus group, or a subreddit, and just become part of that community. And then after you make some friends ask them to check out your latest video and give you some feedback. Sometimes people stay sometimes they dont.

No matter what you do though it will take time.

Its not really hard as much as it is time-consuming. You have to sit there, record your videos, edit your videos, graphic design for your videos compared to just waiting and promoting.

If you do YouTube right, follow the guides and top quality advice here on YTTalk it will significantly help you grow your channel and gain some subscribers.
I hope so dude :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453066168,1453066075][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well then i restate the fact that these things take time. It's only been five days. You can't expect to be pewdiepie in five days.

The best way I've found to gain views is what everyone says man, go find a forum based around your topic, or a google plus group, or a subreddit, and just become part of that community. And then after you make some friends ask them to check out your latest video and give you some feedback. Sometimes people stay sometimes they dont.

No matter what you do though it will take time.
No doubt in that.But i saw some youtubers like Mojoonpc and his first video was very popular like every video after and i'm thinking that from there.

Back