Is it that hard to gain subscribers?

hey, generally this subject has been a long speech, so I hope that I will not repeat after someone who has already mentioned this.

;)

In fact, the acquisition of subscribing is one thing, depending on the topic channel, of course, it's easier or harder. It is also important then who's watching our films, or those for which Google will display advertising accounts for which pays the most or some cheap advertising, the second is the acquisition of views, then movie likes and comments, I apart from promoting my channel on Facebook and instagram, but I also support to gain engagement with such sites (probably known to you) as addmefast.com, like4like.org or fangrow.com

:crown:
You really using these sites for youtube? Isn't that cheating kinda.

Youtube is more of a marathon than a sprint race. The key is to make videos based off trending topics in your niche before the competition, and then having good enough content to have it shared. It took me a year to gain 1,000 subscribers, and then I grew faster from there.

Youtube is more of a marathon than a sprint race. The key is to make videos based off trending topics in your niche before the competition, and then having good enough content to have it shared. It took me a year to gain 1,000 subscribers, and then I grew faster from there.
I'm having a hard time for now.I'm even losing subsribers :D idk if i am doing something wrong.

Back