Is It Better To Upload Videos At A Certain Time?

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wasabi Peeps!! I've been wondering, is it better to upload a video at a certain time?
I'm from Malaysia, and let's say if my target audience is USA/ America. And their time is exactly 12 hours different from Malaysia, for example : Malaysian time - 12pm ; USA Time - 12am.
If I want to target the audience there, is it better to upload at 12am Malaysian time so that the audience from USA (12pm) have woken up from their beds and continue to go online?
Will the videos I upload have better traffic?
I think many people want to know this as well, since this community has all sorts of people from different countries.
Would really appreciate it if you guys have opinions, answers and suggestions...
Thanks for reading, hope to see you all having fun~

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you experiment that your views are going up on certain time of upload, then you should definitely do that! :)

Mr Tubz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a friend that works at a fairly large organization on YouTube, he always uploads around the same time daily to get the best possible traffic. That is around 12pm to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.). Be sure to always upload around that time frame of possible.

Hope this helped!

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a friend that works at a fairly large organization on YouTube, he always uploads around the same time daily to get the best possible traffic. That is around 12pm to 4pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.). Be sure to always upload around that time frame of possible.

Hope this helped!
Oh thanks man....Really appreciate it.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best time and days to upload on EST TIME is

Monday 2pm - 4pm
Tuesday 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 12pm - 3pm
Friday 12pm - 3pm
Saturday 9am - 11am
Sunday 9am - 11am

Hope that helps :)

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best time and days to upload on EST TIME is

Monday 2pm - 4pm
Tuesday 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 12pm - 3pm
Friday 12pm - 3pm
Saturday 9am - 11am
Sunday 9am - 11am

Hope that helps :)
Why is the time all different? Is there a reason?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why is the time all different? Is there a reason?
Usually Thursdays - Sunday's are the more common times to have days off from work. With Saturday and Sunday being the most common times for leisure (hence the earlier time)

Monday through Wednesdays I would assume would be around the time kids get off school.

Just my 2 cents :p

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually Thursdays - Sunday's are the more common times to have days off from work. With Saturday and Sunday being the most common times for leisure (hence the earlier time)

Monday through Wednesdays I would assume would be around the time kids get off school.

Just my 2 cents :p
Wow!! Thanks for the information~~ Really appreciate it

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
yes it is. But it depends on when most of your subs are on youtube. Which depends on the viewers so you have to figure it out no one else can tell you

Ka--kashi

Anime YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's always habdy to find out your peak times of uploading. If you don't know it et I suggest you start to upload at different times and then look back at the statistics for each video and when you see one had more views than others. Try uploading more at that time and if it doesn't work z try another time. It's all a process of trial and error :) tools like the YouTube statistics and Socialblade will help you find out which times will be best :)