Is cooking channel not a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cooking channel! And yes you absolutely can be successful in it. Look at top channels like food wishes, sorted food, my virgin kitchen and Scott rea project. All very successful. I agree that yes, make it your own and be yourself. I tend to do traditional recipe type videos, but a lot of the time I mix it up with my sense of humour, which you'll see in its full glory at 5pm GMT tonight when my latest video goes up! Lol. It's worth looking at other channels and looking at there first videos and there latest to see how they changed and adapted. Let me know if you set it up, I'd love to see what you do ☺

I have a cooking channel! And yes you absolutely can be successful in it. Look at top channels like food wishes, sorted food, my virgin kitchen and Scott rea project. All very successful. I agree that yes, make it your own and be yourself. I tend to do traditional recipe type videos, but a lot of the time I mix it up with my sense of humour, which you'll see in its full glory at 5pm GMT tonight when my latest video goes up! Lol. It's worth looking at other channels and looking at there first videos and there latest to see how they changed and adapted. Let me know if you set it up, I'd love to see what you do ☺

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the great tip. I will check out other channel to see how they started. Your videos are awesome too. My channel is already setup so you can check it out. I probably will change the format somewhat as I get more experience but I think it is getting a little better after a month of testing camera angles and different way of editing.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the great tip. I will check out other channel to see how they started. Your videos are awesome too. My channel is already setup so you can check it out. I probably will change the format somewhat as I get more experience but I think it is getting a little better after a month of testing camera angles and different way of editing.
Just subscribed. I'll be looking at some of those delicious looking dishes later when I get home ☺

I enjoy watching cooking channels but it really depends on what they are cooking and also the style of the video. I'm not a fan of the simple hand held camcorder as it looks very amateurish. You could differentiate yourself more with a bit of research and find out what people are doing most and what they are doing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back