Services Intros, Animations, Banners, and more...

Isaac Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello, my name is Isaac and I have 3+ years in motion graphics experience. I make high quality graphics of all kinds for low prices. I specialize in custom intros. I allow my customers to name their price on any custom intro. Every custom intro comes with the option of a free thumbnail. I can also animate MC animations. If your in need of any graphics make sure to contact me with the email below.

Email: leftyrobot@gmail.com

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is Isaac and I have 3+ years in motion graphics experience. I make high quality graphics of all kinds for low prices. I specialize in custom intros. I allow my customers to name their price on any custom intro. Every custom intro comes with the option of a free thumbnail. I can also animate MC animations. If your in need of any graphics make sure to contact me with the email below.

do you have skype?

Shivam

Reaction score
Still doing it? i have a business proposition.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Hi Isaac

Please read the rules for offering a SERVICE in this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-service-read-me-first.135829/ )

Now edit your post to comply with those rules. Notably:

-Embed your samples in this thread.
-Include clear prices.

Thank you.

Isaac Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have a YouTube channel with all of my work on it. Go on YouTube and search "Isube." My channel has a few intro playlists.