Interesting + Unique video ideas

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
Alright, I am gonna make this short, well kind of short.
I am planning to start a new series where I talk about different topics and news.
I am searching for any interesting things I can comment on, videos, articles or whatever else.
I am searching for things I don't agree with that I can comment on and share my view point about, the video is most likely going to come off as something similar to the content that TheAmazingAtheist makes.

I know he is quite controversial and many people dislike him, and if my style is similar I will get the same result, but that doesn't bother me much, I just want to be able to argue with people learn new things and share my view points.

I just don't know how to find anything to comment on, or disagree about, how would you suggest I go about finding such content ?

I am aiming to make videos on topics that are somewhat unique and not overdone

Thank you for hearing me out : )

Last edited:

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you want to know more about news channel, check out Scarce :)

Reactions: doktornpro

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
If you want to know more about news channel, check out Scarce :)
Thanks for the reply, I am aware of scarce and I do find his content interesting, however I guess I was unclear when I was explaining this whole thing, I want to find relevant things happening in the world now and comment on them, not just tell people about it but inject my opinion into it, the main problem I face is that I don't know how to get interesting, preferably controversial news stories to talk about, things happening now or not long ago