INSERTING MUSIC VIDEO CLIPS

Hugues Metal

Reaction score
Hi I am new to YouTube and I want to post videos around 30 minutes long. In the videos I would like to insert full length musical video clips, and discuss between them.
For example, I could insert a full length Metallica video clips and have a discussion after it played.
I don't want to have problems with YouTube or copyrights, I have 2 questions...

1-Could you please explain me the right way to do it, so I don't have problems with YouTube or copyrights?

2-If I do it, can I download a Music Videos directly from YouTube , insert it in my own YouTube videos and upload everything?

Thank you for your help

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
"1-Could you please explain me the right way to do it, so I don't have problems with YouTube or copyrights?"

You would license the video from the label which will most likely cost quite a bit of money; but since reaction/discussion channels aren't monetizable as a rule, you'll be throwing that money away.

"2-If I do it, can I download a Music Videos directly from YouTube , insert it in my own YouTube videos and upload everything?"

No; that would be a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service.

"Permissions and Restrictions
You may access and use the Service as made available to you, as long as you comply with this Agreement and the law. You may view or listen to Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also show YouTube videos through the embeddable YouTube player.

The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:

1. access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as specifically permitted by the Service; (b) with prior written permission from YouTube and, if applicable, the respective rights holders; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;"