• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

M. B. Harkins

I woke up this morning and was responding to a new comment on one of my videos when I realized that, not only have I just hit 1,000 views across my entire channel, but 550 of those views were all because of one single video! I could not be more happy! I never thought that my short film would receive so much love and attention. I have gotten some of the most wonderful comments and messages because of it! I love you all so much! Thank you for helping me achieve what I never thought possible!!

That's always the best feeling, knowing that one of your videos is making so many people positive in life and that they love it. Congratulations on the view milestone and good luck with creating more cool content :)

That's always the best feeling, knowing that one of your videos is making so many people positive in life and that they love it. Congratulations on the view milestone and good luck with creating more cool content :)
It certainly is! I'm so happy to be hearing everyone's thoughts. Thank you so very much!

I woke up this morning and was responding to a new comment on one of my videos when I realized that, not only have I just hit 1,000 views across my entire channel, but 550 of those views were all because of one single video! I could not be more happy! I never thought that my short film would receive so much love and attention. I have gotten some of the most wonderful comments and messages because of it! I love you all so much! Thank you for helping me achieve what I never thought possible!!
That's awesome!

Back