I'm new to YouTube, so feedback is important to me.

snaredneptune

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As I started down the path, of YouTubing I want my channel and my self to be the best I can be. So feedback is crucial to my success, I want as much feedback as possible to grow and learn. Please be honest with feedback, I'm looking for details on commentary, editing style, and anything that needs improvements on the channel and or videos. This was my first video I did on YouTube. I decided to play Nox Timore tell me what you think.

Video -

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The humming sound in unbearable. The doors opening are so fken annoying! I'm not the right person to give feedback on gaming channels. So, this is as far as I should go.

Reactions: snaredneptune

snaredneptune

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The humming sound in unbearable. The doors opening are so fken annoying! I'm not the right person to give feedback on gaming channels. So, this is as far as I should go.
While there is nothing I can do about the in-game audio, I do apologize for my background noise. I'm working on getting a better microphone, I just have this older model for the time being till I get enough for a better one. I really appreciate the feedback.

Fortyone

Reaction score
Apart from getting a better microphone, you should improve your commentary. I like it when Youtubers talk when they have something to say, I'm not a fan of grunts and random noises - I'd rather see the gameplay instead of that.

Reactions: snaredneptune

snaredneptune

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Apart from getting a better microphone, you should improve your commentary. I like it when Youtubers talk when they have something to say, I'm not a fan of grunts and random noises - I'd rather see the gameplay instead of that.
Thanks for you feedback, I did by a new mic, and I will try to get it installed later this week. I will work on commentary as well. This is my first ever run on this, so I glad you help me. thanks so much.[DOUBLEPOST=1486931273,1486931198][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agree with the comment above, but I just have to say your intro is so awesome! :)
Thanks the intro was not made by me, it was some thing I can use for the time being till I make one or someone can help me out. Same with my intro.