Services I'm New to Making Banners But I Try {FREE}

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Hi! My name is Meghan, I've done digital art for awhile and I'm looking to improve, in order to do so, I'm making banners for people! All you have to do in return is credit me in your bio or somewhere else on your channel (or on the banner, if you'd like). I don't have many examples, that's why I'm offering them free currently, to build up my portfolio! Just fill out this application!

Application;
Channel Name:
Colours:
Any images you'd like? (make sure you own them!):
Any words?:
Inspo:

And just include anything else you might like, and I'll work with it! I deliver usually within two days, if not faster depending on requests! <3

Just want to see some of your work so here's a simple request! :wink2:

Channel Name: Keniisu
Colours: White and Black
Any images you'd like?: (make sure you own them!): None.
Any words?: Gameplays, Guides and More!
Inspo: Similar to the one currently on my channel.

Also, if you ever want tips or help with improving Graphic Works you can contact me on Skype (keniisu) as I've been doing Photoshop for a while now and have some experience. I'd be glad to help! :D

Just want to see some of your work so here's a simple request! :wink2:

Channel Name: Keniisu
Colours: White and Black
Any images you'd like?: (make sure you own them!): None.
Any words?: Gameplays, Guides and More!
Inspo: Similar to the one currently on my channel.

Also, if you ever want tips or help with improving Graphic Works you can contact me on Skype (keniisu) as I've been doing Photoshop for a while now and have some experience. I'd be glad to help! :D
My attempt! I'm still learning everything, but I think it's an improvement for what I used to do. How did you do that curvy line in your original banner, btw?
BANNERONE_zps5fpbse5k.png

My attempt! I'm still learning everything, but I think it's an improvement for what I used to do. How did you do that curvy line in your original banner, btw?
BANNERONE_zps5fpbse5k.png
It came with the image I used as a background, also I would recommend some touch-up on the shadowing effect and how you contrast the text to background. I would also decrease the shadowing of the text as it hangs off in the sense of the "K" and "E". I would decrease the distancing of it and increase the opacity perhaps, and maybe add a stroke to make it have that 3D-vibe I think you were aiming for. If you'd like I could elaborate or show you further :)

Application;
Channel Name:Cameron Lee
Colours: White and gold
Any images you'd like? (make sure you own them!): anything professional
Any words?:
Inspo: Something professional

Back