If your channel blew up, would you move to LA or NY?

Topknot

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I'll be going to new york for university, but if the opportunity arose, I'd probably move to london, that's where its at for the gaming scene and the type of videos I do.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Not really, I don't mind travelling there, but I wouldn't stay there.

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If i did move it would be to London

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Nah I'd stick to living in the UK but permanently move to a bigger city such as London, Leeds, Birmingham or Sheffield if my channel really blew up but at the very moment I'm fine with where I live :)
Also been to America and as much as I loved it I couldn't get used to the accent it always made me laugh which didn't go down well with the people over there XD[DOUBLEPOST=1451172682,1451172613][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly the same here
That's true, I'd only really go if there were massive conventions going on like PAX or Vidcon

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Yeah, the good thing about Youtube is you can film anywhere, so I don't really have to move. If I do become that big and people are just dying to collab with me, let them come to me.
Pretty Much me there. It's also the fact that I am homesick as well haha[DOUBLEPOST=1451172785,1451172683][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's true, I'd only really go if there were massive conventions going on like PAX or Vidcon
Same here. I wouldn't feel like relocating anyway, since I can be very homesick anyway ha

Reactions: JacobofArabia

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Pretty Much me there. It's also the fact that I am homesick as well haha[DOUBLEPOST=1451172785,1451172683][/DOUBLEPOST]

Same here. I wouldn't feel like relocating anyway, since I can be very homesick anyway ha
I don't really get homesick it'd just be the fact of moving to somewhere in situation in which I have no friends or family there in case something went terribly wrong :L

Reactions: Callan Wills

KaiguyReacts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I live near LA and I can tell you it is horrible there.