If your channel blew up, would you move to LA or NY?

If my channel blew up, I would definetly move to LA. New York would be my second option, but I personally like LA more. However, I don't my channel blowing up anytime soon. I don't really want YouTube as a career. It's really more like a side hobby. But if I happen to make some money, I'll gladly accept it. For now though, I'm just going to stick with either Michigan or Ohio. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451939155,1451939138][/DOUBLEPOST]If my channel blew up, I would definetly move to LA. New York would be my second option, but I personally like LA more. However, I don't my channel blowing up anytime soon. I don't really want YouTube as a career. It's really more like a side hobby. But if I happen to make some money, I'll gladly accept it. For now though, I'm just going to stick with either Michigan or Ohio. :)

If I had my own choice it'd be neither, I would rather move to the area a lot of my dads side of the family live but if I had to choose it'd be LA as it looks gorgeous compared to NY and would generally be a better experience in my opinion.

I'm moving LA but not solely because of my YouTube. I want to make music videos and that's where I need to be. I don't think you should move to LA or NYC for YouTube though not unless you already have offers and opportunities

Yes, I definitely would move. There are no resources near me to help my channel and no other creators to meet and collaborate with. I plan to move there regardless my channel size whenever I can save up some money.

I think I would probably move to LA out of any of them, mostly because I have family there so I would still have family around me, but also because I love California.

Back