Ideas Please?

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been having a hard time what to commentate about. I don't know what to or any ideas for a video. I don't do gaming since my mic is broken so whenever I type my laptop mic gets that noise and it's very annoying. Please Please help me.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been having a hard time what to commentate about. I don't know what to or any ideas for a video. I don't do gaming since my mic is broken so whenever I type my laptop mic gets that noise and it's very annoying. Please Please help me.
Get some good equipment first, and while you are saving up you can think of new video ideas. We all have problems thinking of videos ideas every now and again, you just need to think about what are you passionate about, what games you enjoy, tutorials you would find useful...

Reactions: Rendevouz

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Get some good equipment first, and while you are saving up you can think of new video ideas. We all have problems thinking of videos ideas every now and again, you just need to think about what are you passionate about, what games you enjoy, tutorials you would find useful...
Thank you for the advice! I will think of the videos I will be doing. It's been really hard thinking what I like going which is really making videos in youtube. I want to record when I play far cry 3 on my ps3 but I don't have a capture card or a USB to put in my videos to let the vids from ps3 go to my laptop. Anyways, thanks for the advice.