Ideas/ help please with short intro

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi YTTalk!

We are really looking for advice and ideas for an intro for our video series Bargain Bin Blunder.

We want something simple that non-verbally explains in 5 seconds or less the premise of our show:

- we (a couple) go to a charity shop and get a very cheap dvd we have never heard of
-we endure watching it
-we report back to YT what we have seen in the form of a slightly unhinged review/ analysis with lots of silly jokes and sketches.

This forum is always great, I look forward to hearing from you!

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you an animator (or do you have access to one)

Would be good to get a comic version of yourself falling into a bin and then the bin opens with the words "Bargain Bin Blunder"

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Are you an animator (or do you have access to one)

Would be good to get a comic version of yourself falling into a bin and then the bin opens with the words "Bargain Bin Blunder"
That's a cool idea, thanks! We're not animators but I do know a few- trouble is even short animation can be pretty pricey to commission! I wonder if there is some way we can home-make one...

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dont know why, but when I saw your channel trailer and you explained Bargain Bin Blunder stuff I thought of Film Theory intro (would be somehow fitting). So maybe something like that? (couple of movies-n-cuts between them, with possibly your reactions in it, as it seems channel is around you as personalities as well and some cool After Effects added for more glamour) :)

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Dont know why, but when I saw your channel trailer and you explained Bargain Bin Blunder stuff I thought of Film Theory intro (would be somehow fitting). So maybe something like that? (couple of movies-n-cuts between them, with possibly your reactions in it, as it seems channel is around you as personalities as well and some cool After Effects added for more glamour) :)
Ah awesome- I actually hadn't heard of film theorists but I just checked out their intro and it is really fun! Love that cheesy synth- definitely something similar I could imagine for us. Thanks for taking the time to reply and help us out!

Reactions: NuSpirit