I will give your Channel an honest review/feedback

Hey Dan. I've been youtubing only for a little bit now. And I'm trying to make my videos as clean as possible. Right now I know that quality wise and even gameplay wise they aren't the best. I've mostly been testing out different things that I'm using to make and edit videos. I'm making alot of new videos at the moment that will be much more polished, and funny then the current ones. Again don't think to much of these ones they are just videos to test software. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. And I understand where you are coming from, the trouble is finding a space where I can film from a good angle and still have room to actually play. I was thinking about using another camera attached to the end of my bass to film down the fretboard so that people can have another angle but i'll have to see if that works.

I think that's a good idea.

Best of luck!

Dan

I have recently begun a vlogging channel, and while small and a little rough, I hope to improve until the level of which I am happy with before getting too many subs :p And also, in the morning I suppose I'll review your channel in return for the favour :D

Back