I told people on YouTube who I am what happened to me does that mean they understand?

T
hat means prisoners can be talking to me on YouTube I have gotten death threats before I block those people as well though I have even talked to the police about cyberbullies they won't do anything
Yes indeed but these people are no prisoners. Many old Youtubers have had similar threats and sadly many will still get them in the future. You can compare these people with people who say Justin Bieber needs to die and make jokes about them. 99.999% of the people who say he needs to die will never do it and when they meet him they will probably act as if he is their best friend.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the naming haters & Trolls. People will try to weaken you and find it funny to say bad things to others over the internet.
The bigger you get the more people will find your channel and say things about your weak spots.
I myself have no haters etc yet but I'm sure some people have dealt with this problem before. Maybe you can ask some support from them on how they deal with the situation.

I think ignoring them / blocking is the best and only option. You cant really do anything more than that.

Unfortunately, that's one of the features of the internet - availability to a variety of people. It's important to keep yourself safe though.
so I just keep blocking the bad ones? I had an idea that some of them sounded like they are in prison or acting like they are

Yes indeed but these people are no prisoners. Many old Youtubers have had similar threats and sadly many will still get them in the future. You can compare these people with people who say Justin Bieber needs to die and make jokes about them. 99.999% of the people who say he needs to die will never do it and when they meet him they will probably act as if he is their best friend.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the naming haters & Trolls. People will try to weaken you and find it funny to say bad things to others over the internet.
The bigger you get the more people will find your channel and say things about your weak spots.
I myself have no haters etc yet but I'm sure some people have dealt with this problem before. Maybe you can ask some support from them on how they deal with the situation.

I think ignoring them / blocking is the best and only option. You cant really do anything more than that.
the [olice won't do anything so that's the only option I only have either 120 haters or under I have over 1400 fans though:)

Back