I told people on YouTube who I am what happened to me does that mean they understand?

No.. They can try to understand but no one will ever really understand. I say that like for instance when my grandfather died people said they knew what I was going through cause they had a grandfather die. Well sure they can relate but can they understand? No they can't unless they had the same relationship the same memories. They don't so therefore they can't.
Do they know you? They know a Youtube version of you, they know what you allow them to see, and to experience.. They have a view of you, but they do not know the real you.. They can't not unless they spend real time with you and hang out with you.
I am sorry I have gotten all deep and philosophical today.

No.. They can try to understand but no one will ever really understand. I say that like for instance when my grandfather died people said they knew what I was going through cause they had a grandfather die. Well sure they can relate but can they understand? No they can't unless they had the same relationship the same memories. They don't so therefore they can't.
Do they know you? They know a Youtube version of you, they know what you allow them to see, and to experience.. They have a view of you, but they do not know the real you.. They can't not unless they spend real time with you and hang out with you.
it's cool thanks for the advice another question can people in prison/Jail comment on YouTube videos?

I'd take it further than that; the whole *reason* we have an urge to communicate at all is because of that distance. Even someone who knows you intimately cannot fully understand you. The basis of all art is trying to find a way around the inherent barrier of subjective experience.

...though I think I may just be trying to out-morose you

I'd take it further than that; the whole *reason* we have an urge to communicate at all is because of that distance. Even someone who knows you intimately cannot fully understand you. The basis of all art is trying to find a way around the inherent barrier of subjective experience.

Now I want your morose and your sweater!!!! I think you are the Professor Moriarty to my Sherlock Holmes... or perhaps it is the other way around!!

I don't really understand what you said can you please make it a bit more basic?:)

Back