I told people on YouTube who I am what happened to me does that mean they understand?

I second ken and kevin on this..woo ken and kevin..they almost sound like twins :D..but focusing back on your question. I truly feel that the most important thing is that YOU are satisfied that you have accomplished something good out of bringing your situation out in the open for your viewers to see. Doing YouTube should always be about you because at the end of day, it is you who made the decision to be on the internet. Hate will always be hate and love will always be love. Nothing will change that very fact. Whether or not your viewers will want to understand you or get to know that side of you, it is a thing that cannot be forced. I think you should sit back and just enjoy YouTube as it is because there are almost 2000 people who enjoy you for you.

that also means if they don't understand me then they won't understand why I get scared of some violent tv shows and not others and some pictures

No it doesn't.

Just because you've explained something to someone it doesn't mean they understand you. There is no way to make someone fully understand you (not YOU you but "you" as in people in general). It's because people have different opinions, perspectives, wills, learning curbs, etc... and even if you tell someone your situation, they might not want to understand.

There are also situations like mine where I understand the basics of what you are explaining but I can't really piece together how it relates to what you do. I think if you want people to get to know you better, you may consider going more into detail about how things affect you. :) Just saying "this is what I have/am/do" may be too little of an explanation. Of course, if you want to keep things from being too detailed (some people like to keep private things private) that 's not necessary.

I second ken and kevin on this..woo ken and kevin..they almost sound like twins :D..but focusing back on your question. I truly feel that the most important thing is that YOU are satisfied that you have accomplished something good out of bringing your situation out in the open for your viewers to see. Doing YouTube should always be about you because at the end of day, it is you who made the decision to be on the internet. Hate will always be hate and love will always be love. Nothing will change that very fact. Whether or not your viewers will want to understand you or get to know that side of you, it is a thing that cannot be forced. I think you should sit back and just enjoy YouTube as it is because there are almost 2000 people who enjoy you for you.
oh right yeah ok:) one thing I noticed is that I told them about how my medical condition hurts me and they didn't freak out like I did about it basicly I have a shunt and blood clot in my head

No it doesn't.

Just because you've explained something to someone it doesn't mean they understand you. There is no way to make someone fully understand you (not YOU you but "you" as in people in general). It's because people have different opinions, perspectives, wills, learning curbs, etc... and even if you tell someone your situation, they might not want to understand.

There are also situations like mine where I understand the basics of what you are explaining but I can't really piece together how it relates to what you do. I think if you want people to get to know you better, you may consider going more into detail about how things affect you. :) Just saying "this is what I have/am/do" may be too little of an explanation. Of course, if you want to keep things from being too detailed (some people like to keep private things private) that 's not necessary.
oh right my singing teacher told me that I probably might not want to understand why people hate on people with disabilities and someone else told me that people hate for no reason

Some bad people on YouTube call me A cereal killer I know I'm not but it's hurtful that they say that I wish I didn't know what that was but I do

T
It is scary yes. But I know some do.
Some have limited internet access. Prisoners around here even have cable television etc.
hat means prisoners can be talking to me on YouTube I have gotten death threats before I block those people as well though I have even talked to the police about cyberbullies they won't do anything

T
hat means prisoners can be talking to me on YouTube I have gotten death threats before I block those people as well though I have even talked to the police about cyberbullies they won't do anything

Unfortunately, that's one of the features of the internet - availability to a variety of people. It's important to keep yourself safe though.

Back