I need some honest feedback!!

Wimbus

I've Got It
No I'm not doing this to get more views or anything like that, I just need some honest feedback about my videos.

Also, my friend (who also has a youtube channel) are working on a ping pong trickshot video, which is way different than what we both do right now. Do you think it would be good for me to mix up my videos and do something a bit different every once in a while like the ping pong video we are making right now?

Thanks so much!!

Something different, I think, can always be welcome, because it shows what you're passionate about. The first word in YouTube is YOU, so you should do what resonates with you. :)

No I'm not doing this to get more views or anything like that, I just need some honest feedback about my videos.

Also, my friend (who also has a youtube channel) are working on a ping pong trickshot video, which is way different than what we both do right now. Do you think it would be good for me to mix up my videos and do something a bit different every once in a while like the ping pong video we are making right now?

Thanks so much!!
Usually it's not good to mix up video types all the time but if you have sub 1,000 subscribers than nobody's expecting certain content from you anyways so it definitely wont be an issue

Something different, I think, can always be welcome, because it shows what you're passionate about. The first word in YouTube is YOU, so you should do what resonates with you. :)
Thanks so much for checking out my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1469496464,1469496429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually it's not good to mix up video types all the time but if you have sub 1,000 subscribers than nobody's expecting certain content from you anyways so it definitely wont be an issue
Good point, I will keep this in mind! Thank you!

Back