I need some feedback i will do the same :)

Dv7FutboldHD

Reaction score
I am a soccer editor on youtube. I started yesterday and my first video is up, i am currently uploading my second. I want to build some support and also help the people supporting me. Let me know what you think of my video and I will also rate your content :).
Thanks
My newest video is up tell me what you think about it.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am a soccer editor on youtube. ...
Are you? You just had very loud dubstep music over a soccer game.

If your channel does take off, I have no idea the legality of that. Are these broadcast over TV soccer games? YouTube might shut down your channel if so.

Dv7FutboldHD

Reaction score

If your channel does take off, I have no idea the legality of that. Are these broadcast over TV soccer games? YouTube might shut down your channel if so.
Theres more than just that... Youtube wont shut down my channel because i don't do it to make money. Sorry you have to think that way[DOUBLEPOST=1467122046,1467121918][/DOUBLEPOST]

I actually took a look at your channel and i enjoyed your content.

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I've never really liked soccer, but I always do enjoy watching highlights for best goals - you're in a niche right there! The banner for your overall channel looks really nice and professional. But it contrasts with your thumbnails, which there aren't any, and your channel image.

I'd suggest trying to get your logo into something better as people always see that first, so they'll be more interested if it looks good. Thumbnails are also important as that is what brings people in so I'd suggest making custom thumbnails if you can - if you can't, they're plenty good so long as they're an interesting image or have the player of the video in it!

Dv7FutboldHD

Reaction score
I've never really liked soccer, but I always do enjoy watching highlights for best goals - you're in a niche right there! The banner for your overall channel looks really nice and professional. But it contrasts with your thumbnails, which there aren't any, and your channel image.

I'd suggest trying to get your logo into something better as people always see that first, so they'll be more interested if it looks good. Thumbnails are also important as that is what brings people in so I'd suggest making custom thumbnails if you can - if you can't, they're plenty good so long as they're an interesting image or have the player of the video in it!
Thanks alot for the tips i will make sure to add my custom thumbnails and change my icon. I like your channel i feel like you should be just a bit more energetic. Good luck mate