I love reviewing and giving feedback, link me your channel and I'll analyse it!

My channel is pretty new, and I'm new at creating music as well lol
I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks so much! :)

Thank you so much and I think it is super cool what you are going. Could I get your opinion on my channel? I know I am younger than most, but I am not letting that hold me back.

Hi! Looks like this is a popular and busy thread so feel free to stop in whenever you're able, but this is the first video I am really proud of (so be gentle) but I could use an honest feedback and opinion.

Thanks so much!

Hey hows it going? Can you check out my channel and tell us what you think! Still new here so I'm learning how things work.

I love your recording method/setup! The blurred intro is nice. The intro music kinda cuts off though maybe a quick little fade out?

Hey thank you! Okay, that's a great point, will make sure from now on it fades :bounce: Had a quick look at yours, you have a lovely voice which is very engaging. I found the thumbnails not very engaging though, and would love to see you in the corner of the videos :crying: My boyfriend was just listening to the video from his desk while I watched and he went "ngl i am enjoying what I am hearing... how many subs do they have?" I replied "41... now 42!" and he said "I think they are going to get big"

Really enjoyable video and just would change thumbnails and have your face in it :biggrin:

Back