I love reviewing and giving feedback, link me your channel and I'll analyse it!

A review would be beautiful. I don't know what my best video is, but this one has the most views, haha. It's pretty old though, so my newest videos look a bit different.
In general funny content and decent weekly uploads, funny stuff to keep visitors coming, the videos are there, now start promoting your channel so potential viewers turn into subs!

Also please for Gods sake and all that's good change your banner bricks to a colour or something lol
Good channel and nice tagged and titled videos, no clickbait![DOUBLEPOST=1464720072,1464719853][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for the feedback Breaker! Yea I'm debated on the 94 in my nick and I tried saying it without the numbers but I feel like something is missing, I hope this won't be one of the reasons for not growing but I think not!

Yeah also I need to reduce the length by a bit with the removal of the most boring parts, but I don't want my videos to become just a sort of highlights compilations, I'll need to find a middle way!

Thanks again!
Id still seriously drop the number as it feels weird for a viewer to hear someone say a number behind his or her name.

More on that with this satire/sarcasm channel, listen to the intro and tell me you honestly don't think the numbering is weird...

Generally up to you though!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1464720223][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thank you greatly for your great review! It is very encouraging to hear you like my content! I am currently already working on getting my name out there by collaborating, promoting, and being active on all kinds of platforms! Greatly appreciated once again, thanks!
Thats good to hear! Keep doing what you do!:D

I'd love if you could check out my channel, maybe my short films? I have a comedy short coming this thurs. and I want to know how i'm doing with editing and acting etc :) I also do weekly vlogs with my gf and stuff. Thanks! Kinda struggling gaining views and subs.

Any chance you would review my channel? I'm new to YouTube so I have a couple of short video's. I'm not sure which to pick so if you wouldn't mind picking @ random ?
Many pleases and thank you's !
"MORE LIEK SANS OUWT OWL DA WANKES CUM OUT"
OMFGGGG AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHA

you. im not gonna even tell you what to improve, you have the potential to grow to a mil EZ, just please make a decent avatar and banner, or go to fiverr.com and pay 5 bucks to get you made one!

The BEST tip I can give you, with your channel/rant/commentary type, is to commentate (with or without facecam) with gameplay at the background!

thats right,

go check out channels like
leafyishere, pyrocynical, luna, ltcorbis, NFKRZ

these are your channel type and I honestly feel if you haev some random gameplay at the background and commentate/rant about stuff, with some over edits and loudness etc like some of the channels I mentioned, you are on your way to a BIG BIG channel pretty f*****g quickly!:D

Just my 2 pennies[DOUBLEPOST=1464720833,1464720562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo dude, could you review this for me?
I'm finding my views are okay but the subs won't rise. Wondering what I can do to improve?
Thanks!
you have a nice channel there m8 with good video and audio quality, what I would do however is i see you getting some good views for a fresh channel, but your content seems all over the place and maybe a bit random? Try sticking to one game for a bit and growing that audience there to like 50 subs or 100 and from there go slowly to other games! Like stick with alien and finish it or keep doing goat simulator, but honestly those games are pretty much dead in terms of youtube so maybe try outlast 2? just released and still pretty hot in searches

Good luck and dont forget marketing and twitter etc!

Hi! We'd love if you'd check out our new channel. We've been up for a little over two months and have around 50 videos up now. We're a group of friends who each host various pop culture segments- video games, T.V. board games, pop cultures news in general. We're going through a little bit of a revamp now that we're finding our niche, so any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCARiJ3jU1LdUqkP_DFDTMgw

Post links to your best video and from there I will take a look and leave the most honest nonbiased feedback and what you could improve, no need to come to my channel and what not! (but I'm not stopping you from hopping on it!)

Fire away! <3
Check out my videos if you get the time. A skyrim video is uploading right now actually. Hopefully you can see the thumbnails I've uploaded. My PC isn't showing them in my channel, but it is when I search my channel and see my videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgy2isUwVVIBc37rOlQ5fcw

Post links to your best video and from there I will take a look and leave the most honest nonbiased feedback and what you could improve, no need to come to my channel and what not! (but I'm not stopping you from hopping on it!)

Fire away! <3
I've just made my first video with facecam so I'd love some feedback on how to improve for future videos. It's currently unlisted and the link to it is :

Back