I love reviewing and giving feedback, link me your channel and I'll analyse it!

Post links to your best video and from there I will take a look and leave the most honest nonbiased feedback and what you could improve, no need to come to my channel and what not! (but I'm not stopping you from hopping on it!)

Fire away! <3

I would love if you would check any latest video of mine, I really do not have a favorite so pick any of my later videos. The one I'd recommend is called RUSSIAN FRIEND! (I'd send a link but I am on my phone ;D)

Take a look at these 2. Looking especially on how well the writing and editing is. I've upgraded mics since then

Thanks breaker for the time you want to dedicate to the others! Anyway I chose this Joy of Creation LP, that is gathering an amazing amount of views (compared to the normal ratio) and I want to know if it's just for the SEO or because people can actually like it!
Thanks again.

A review would be beautiful. I don't know what my best video is, but this one has the most views, haha. It's pretty old though, so my newest videos look a bit different.

I would love if you would check any latest video of mine, I really do not have a favorite so pick any of my later videos. The one I'd recommend is called RUSSIAN FRIEND! (I'd send a link but I am on my phone ;D)
By far best thumbnail designs I've seen, simple and clean and will catch the viewers attention. Good channel banner and about info is decent. Recording and voice are good as well and not sure why you have a disklike on the battlefield funny moments because "im taking the stairs" killed me. you got a sub! Keep up and don't forget to promote and advertise your channel for that growth spurt we all need at the start.
I see that you started a year ago and that average monthly videos = 10, so I think you should focus on more promotion because the content is there and so is the quality, now getting seen is your next goal! Good luck! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1464376387,1464376210][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey,
My video's are really short so maybe watch a couple for a good impression.
Many thanks.

at first was confused as to what your channel is about, then I read your "about" section! Awesome idea, has the potential to grow HUGEEEEE if you market this aggressively! You make average 1.5 video a month, I dont know your schedule and your life outside of youtube and how long it takes to make those, but try to aim for one a week. Really like it, also you could promote these within ad sections as they look like short ads made for perfume and clothing lines! Really good s**t there:D

Any chance you would review my channel? I'm new to YouTube so I have a couple of short video's. I'm not sure which to pick so if you wouldn't mind picking @ random ?
Many pleases and thank you's !

By far best thumbnail designs I've seen, simple and clean and will catch the viewers attention. Good channel banner and about info is decent. Recording and voice are good as well and not sure why you have a disklike on the battlefield funny moments because "im taking the stairs" killed me. you got a sub! Keep up and don't forget to promote and advertise your channel for that growth spurt we all need at the start.
I see that you started a year ago and that average monthly videos = 10, so I think you should focus on more promotion because the content is there and so is the quality, now getting seen is your next goal! Good luck! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1464376387,1464376210][/DOUBLEPOST]
at first was confused as to what your channel is about, then I read your "about" section! Awesome idea, has the potential to grow HUGEEEEE if you market this aggressively! You make average 1.5 video a month, I dont know your schedule and your life outside of youtube and how long it takes to make those, but try to aim for one a week. Really like it, also you could promote these within ad sections as they look like short ads made for perfume and clothing lines! Really good s**t there:D
I thank you greatly for your great review! It is very encouraging to hear you like my content! I am currently already working on getting my name out there by collaborating, promoting, and being active on all kinds of platforms! Greatly appreciated once again, thanks!

Back