I have stopped growing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow I just quickly browsed your channel and you had a huge hit. 70K views is great. I noticed the recent videos haven't had the same amount of views attracted but I don't think that's an issue. I've produced a bunch of videos that I thought were hits and the ones i put less effort in turned out more popular. I think it involves how popular the topic you reviewed is in comparison to what others put out. Like if it was interesting enough for your channel to cover, there is a likely possibility other channels would review the same thing. Best of luck

Reactions: Mirko

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow I just quickly browsed your channel and you had a huge hit. 70K views is great. I noticed the recent videos haven't had the same amount of views attracted but I don't think that's an issue. I've produced a bunch of videos that I thought were hits and the ones i put less effort in turned out more popular. I think it involves how popular the topic you reviewed is in comparison to what others put out. Like if it was interesting enough for your channel to cover, there is a likely possibility other channels would review the same thing. Best of luck
Yeah I think the competition is very over saturated in the gaming scene. Thank you for the feedback and best of luck to your channel!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I disagree that you need to upload three to four times a week to get more subs; if you're uploading content that viewers may find repetitive, boring, or click bait, it could dampen your channel. Someone else mentioned the gaming niche is over saturated. I also agree with the comment about how popular a topic is and the less amount of people reviewing that topic.