Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Hello guys,

I have a travelling channel on Youtube called "Cities Of The World"
I never made a collaboration before but I'm looking forward to do it!

I will be flying to New York for the first time and I will stay there for 2 days.
I you want or you know anyone who would like to make a collaboration to advertise both of the channels or brand please let me know.

My channel if you wanna give a check is:
youtube.com/citiesoftherealworld

Thank you in advance for any reply
Pedro Nascimento

Hello guys,

I have a travelling channel on Youtube called "Cities Of The World"
I never made a collaboration before but I'm looking forward to do it!

I will be flying to New York for the first time and I will stay there for 2 days.
I you want or you know anyone who would like to make a collaboration to advertise both of the channels or brand please let me know.

My channel if you wanna give a check is:
youtube.com/citiesoftherealworld

Thank you in advance for any reply
Pedro Nascimento

If by collaborating, that means I get to stow away in your suitcase, I am 100% interested.

Jk, I hope you find some people. Have fun in New York! It's a great city, you'll love it.

Hi Pedro,
I've started a travelling channel /vlog and if you are interested then we can collab that would be cool!

If by collaborating, that means I get to stow away in your suitcase, I am 100% interested.

Jk, I hope you find some people. Have fun in New York! It's a great city, you'll love it.
hahahahah If you manage to fit inside your more than welcome :D
Yeah hopefully I will find someone!!
New York has so many things to see that I don't know if 1 64CF card is enough :p[DOUBLEPOST=1469809519,1469809336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Pedro,
I've started a travelling channel /vlog and if you are interested then we can collab that would be cool!
Of course man! Where are you from? Maybe I can manage to go to your city... we can film something nice :)

I'm from London, but I've lived in Geneva, Switzerland too so I know both places really well!

Back