Gaming I have 250 subs and am looking for a collab on ps4

Carlo Leone

Reaction score
I don't mind how big your channel is, I would prefer it to be around my size but if your new to youtube I will be more than happy to collab and help you get your first 100 as I know its a hard milestone. I play GTA, FIFA, fortnite(I have save the world) Minecraft(but will only do trolling videos on Minecraft) and horror games (mainly fortnite)

MLGBULL

Reaction score
ill make videos with you,my psn is swaggoman23. msg me

Reag4n

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I am very interested! I'm not new to YouTube, but I am fairly small, I have 45 subs, but have been growing faster recently. With your help I may be able to kick off a some-what successful channel, aswell as a friendship. MSG me on Discord at сука блять#7303, or add me on psn at BoopyBop123.

INK Drops

Reaction score
I don't mind how big your channel is, I would prefer it to be around my size but if your new to youtube I will be more than happy to collab and help you get your first 100 as I know its a hard milestone. I play GTA, FIFA, fortnite(I have save the world) Minecraft(but will only do trolling videos on Minecraft) and horror games (mainly fortnite)
Hey there man! you seem like a really cool guy! i wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining my friends public gaming discord. we are trying to create a gaming community where we can help one another and potentially grow together. let me know if your down.

Reag4n

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there man! you seem like a really cool guy! i wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining my friends public gaming discord. we are trying to create a gaming community where we can help one another and potentially grow together. let me know if your down.
sure sounds great!