I hate the people on the internet.

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So yesterday was superbowl and my awesome girlfriend made an even more awesome football "snack-stadium" for the party we threw. I was really interested to see what others might think of it and so I posted it on reddit.
It didn't took long and it got 150 upvotes in an hour which was insane !
Later I checked in again and noticed someone commenting that he actually saw my youtube channel and saying something about how I should marry her now :D
So I commented back, thanked him and told him that the ring is already bought.
I woke up today to see how the post was doing and saw that it hat 15k upvotes !!!
I showed it to my gf and she almost freaked out :D
When she calmed down I checked the comments and saw that it was just a mess...
Some dude screenshot the part where this guy mentioned my channel and said that I was just imposing and using it to promote my channel. He had the top-comment on the pic and just edited it saying "yeah this guy is a f*****g fake go f**k up his channel"
I got about 50 new thumbs down spread over all my videos now.
1 person seemed to have unsubbed as well...
I'm not going to spot making videos now but it surely sucks as that people are always trying to get you by the balls...
Does anyone have something to cheer up my day a bit ? ^^' My gf is on vacation now till friday and I have only you guys left :D See ya

Last edited:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As long it´s something good for you significant other, than it doesn´t matter what people think!

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Dude, people just envy any type of success. Sometimes I make top comments on youtube to get me a few subs. As soon as those comments start getting thumbs up, the hate starts flowing in. Thumbs down on videos, all sorts of mean replies and comments, etc.... Obviously, I get more hate in channels with younger audiences.
Who cares anyway?.... It's traffic on my videos!

Brandzor

The Dovakhiin destroyer.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Welcome to the internet, my friend. As they say 'there's no such thing as bad publicity', so at least you'll get some more views!

Best of luck! :thumbsup2:

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Haters are also a good feedback system! If there's some aspect that you need to work on, haters will be the first to point it out!
Up until now, all I got from them is that I'm weird. Which is true. And intentional.
I don't take positive feedback too well, as I get the feeling that people just want to be nice. Specially when they say things like I have an odd charisma, and that I'll go far. Which is the exact opposite of how I see myself.
Haters though, I know I can trust them!

Reactions: Brandzor

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sucks dude.
Oh and that snack stadium is awesome!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thx for the support so far guys :D
I kinda recovered from the first shock i guess but I'm about to pull a major prank on this guy :D
I'm from germany and we have some laws regarding "cyber-mobbing". I wrote him a message saying that I had little chat with my lawyer and that he will receive an email by my lawyer sooner or later and if he doesn't give me his address the german federal agency of "internetsicherheit" (internet security) will find it out for me :D
I just want him to s**t his pants a little.
I even looked up the passages in the law with paragraphs and everything xD I hope he'll answer :3
I keep you updated.

Reactions: Sam4God

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That stadium sure makes me hungry now!

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
So yesterday was superbowl and my awesome girlfriend made an even more awesome football "snack-stadium" for the party we threw. I was really interested to see what others might think of it and so I posted it on reddit.
It didn't took long and it got 150 upvotes in an hour which was insane !
Later I checked in again and noticed someone commenting that he actually saw my youtube channel and saying something about how I should marry her now :D
So I commented back, thanked him and told him that the ring is already bought.
I woke up today to see how the post was doing and saw that it hat 15k upvotes !!!
I showed it to my gf and she almost freaked out :D
When she calmed down I checked the comments and saw that it was just a mess...
Some dude screenshot the part where this guy mentioned my channel and said that I was just imposing and using it to promote my channel. He had the top-comment on the pic and just edited it saying "yeah this guy is a f*****g fake go f**k up his channel"
I got about 50 new thumbs down spread over all my videos now.
1 person seemed to have unsubbed as well...
I'm not going to spot making videos now but it surely sucks as that people are always trying to get you by the balls...
Does anyone have something to cheer up my day a bit ? ^^' My gf is on vacation now till friday and I have only you guys left :D See ya
Think of it like this, how many people said positive things on that post and how many people were negative?

There's always going to be assholes, but they're the minority