• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I FINALLY DID IT!!!

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger

Exactly 2 months and 4 days after my first upload, I FINALLY GOT TO 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!

I was so happy when I first found out, I was actually out eating dinner with a girl I just met and my buddy texted me and said "Congrats on 100 subs" and I stood in the middle of the restaurant and walked around in shock! Haha I kinda got some crazy looks. I know 100 isn't any crazy but to me it means something because I started with a goal of 50 and in just 2 months and 4 days I got to 100. I have a couple questions, should I get my new channel link? Will that effect traffic that comes to my page? Or the way people come across my page? Thank you all so much for any support you've given me and helping me when I needed it, I love you all. The road to 200 starts now!! :D

Figures the custom URL is down for maintenance -_-....

Last edited:
Reactions: Anjim and PlayThis!

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! 100 really does feel amazing. Regarding the link, it won't have an effect on the traffic to your channel or the way people view it - it is essentially just a customized link that you can choose to give out or use to link back to your page from facebook, twitter, etc... I would say think carefully about it because you can't change it. Make sure you're really happy with it before locking it in.

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you all for the awesome feedback!! I was ecstatic for sure! One step closer to calling myself a youtuber. Even though I'm not in that 10% above 100 subscribers on youtube I won't officially consider myself a youtuber until I hit 1,000! The race is on!!