Services I DO FREE YOUTUBE LOGOS AND BANNERS

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! My name is Breana, im 17 and i do graphics if your in need of some channel art I got you!! best way to contact me is to through twitter @ChickGraphik or my instagram @Chick.Graphik, I can do a cartoon of you for a logo or just cause, i can make banners, simple ones or ones with more detail as well, i can make letter logos too, if you have any other questions then message me on twitter or instagram and we can talk it out.

Usually takes me a day to 2 days to finish them, i do ask tho that you give me credit for it by giving a shoutout

Here is some of the work that ive done:

oz.jpg
ozhitdathoe banner.jpg
Banner Template-Recovered-Recovered.jpg

3D logo.jpg
squrtles banner.jpg
wolf 2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I have something simuler to the wolf but my colors are black and red. If I could also have a banner styled after it that would be fantastic 2... If you need to know anything just ask. Thanks!

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
From my Banner Request thread

Anyone want to do a banner for my channel (default, ugly url in my signature)?

Here's an image I used in the first episode of my cartoon series "Satiricals", as the first episode was parodying team 10 & Jake Paul to be critical of them.

This is a satire channel with parodying elements, as the two genres aren't mutually exclusive. So any banner that is profound would be greatly appreciated. Just an idea example but maybe jake paul's floating head could be shooting lazers at LA citizens or something.

Not paying so if you offer to help, I am NOT going to jump on your back about having it out fast enough.