I can't remove a livestream video from my channel.

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well i livestreamed a few days ago, but today when i checked my channel page i saw it was
on my videos page. but when i go to videos manager it's not there.
Is there a way to remove this?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had that problem the other day, but I didn't live stream for some reason it said I did but I didn't and it just a picture of my YouTube banner I tried removed get but it said error. When I logged out of account the live stream doesn't show so I don't think other people can see it

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had that problem the other day, but I didn't live stream for some reason it said I did but I didn't and it just a picture of my YouTube banner I tried removed get but it said error. When I logged out of account the live stream doesn't show so I don't think other people can see it
i see, but it's still disturbing, since i finished my livestream few days ago lol
i'll try to clean browser cookies and cache, maybe that'll resolve the issue,

Kian

Reaction score
You shouldnt have to worry about this. it appears for you but nobody else can see it. I have the same thing. Its annoying that its there but its just there for you.

MattVlogs

Reaction score
I had this a few days ago. Just over a year ago, I deleted all my videos, and just started back on YouTube about 1 month ago. Somehow, A live stream gaming video popped up that a made about 1 year ago. I couldn't get rid of this, and it made me very annoyed, as it ruined the look of my YouTube channel, and back then I didn't make good, quality attractive thumbnails. I spent ages trying to fix this but I couldn't. A few hours later I logged into my YouTube Channel on my iPhone, and found it was so much easier to delete it this way. Just click the three vertical dots that you'll see to the right of your video, (as your scrolling through your page), and there was a very simple option to delete it. I did keep popping up for the next 24 hours but eventually it went.:bounce:

p.s. other viewers can actually see it as my dad viewed my profile on his account and saw the live stream.