I am no good at these fourms

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There I said it.these forums are meant as a social interaction and are a very good idea. The problem is I don't quite see myself as a social person. As a new youtuber, I have been making and uploading videos, but in all honestly I haven't the foggiest notion on the social aspects of youtube and how essential they actually are. I do comment whenever some one comments on a video and I do use twitter and to a lesser extent google+ but I just cant seem to mange these forum sites, at least well enough.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not a very social person myself and sometimes i say something here and ppl misunderstand it and then i have to explain myself but i don't want to but if i don't then they think i bitched out or something. But really i'm just having fun here. Commenting and throwing gifs around. It can be fun[DOUBLEPOST=1466372656,1466372611][/DOUBLEPOST]And i've been on this forum for 3 years

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Luckily, you don't need to be a social person two be on a forum! If you just read the things people post and then write what you think about the post, that's all that's necessary.

I find the Introductions and Milestones forums the easiest to start with. It's very simple to just give someone a "congratulations!" or a welcome. You don't have to be wordy, just kind and open. Then you'll get to know people and can take it from there, if you'd like.

MagikMike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think the only way to practice any type of social skills, whether it be real interaction or online, is to practice and then learn from your mistakes. I feel like my real life social skills have improved greatly from this proactive mindset and I imagine it applies online as well.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Practice makes perfect bud! Keep doing it and you'll be a pro

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's tricky but I try hopefully, like everyone here is saying i will get better at it, only time will tell