Gaming I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE ME GAMEPLAYS!

Nozy

Hello, I am Nozy and i need someone to make gameplays for my tutorial videos! i do videos on helping youtubers grow! i do lots of Tech videos i will say but need someone to provide any gameplay for me and when done we post it on each others channel. if you are ok with that then reply below and i will respnod ASAP! :)

Yo, my old channel has heaps of cod gameplays for black ops 2
And u can use em if youd like
It is an old game but just a month ago black ops 2 content has been on youtube again.

Ive got discord and twitter

Yo, my old channel has heaps of cod gameplays for black ops 2
And u can use em if youd like
It is an old game but just a month ago black ops 2 content has been on youtube again.

Ive got discord and twitter
Great can you write back your twitter name so i will follow and DM you

Hello, I am Nozy and i need someone to make gameplays for my tutorial videos! i do videos on helping youtubers grow! i do lots of Tech videos i will say but need someone to provide any gameplay for me and when done we post it on each others channel. if you are ok with that then reply below and i will respnod ASAP! :)
Ok, on my channel, IkusaTakuma, I got gameplay videos of games ranging from old Atari games to Battlefield 1, I guarantee I got something you'd like, if you want a game I'm actually fairly good at, CSGO and TF2's where its at for me. Just credit me in the description, and I give you permission to use any gameplay vids on my channel.

Back