How to Grow Our Channel?

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We've had a channel since September 2016. We've been having a lot of fun making videos! But, most of our subscribers are our friends and family. I guess we've been on Youtube for a while, and we were wondering what we should work on, and how to get our channel discovered. We already have all the social media for our Youtube that we post on regularly, we use tags, we make custom thumbnails, and are active in the Youtube community.

Thank you,
Julia and Claire

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
interaction with communities or people similar to you in content style.

SOIVIDZ

Reaction score
Try and collab with other youtubers or get a shoutout from a different channel. You need to find a way to gain a different audience. Eventually you'll start growing more and more exponentially. The best way to grow fans are uploading regularly so make sure you're doing that.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
We've had a channel since September 2016. We've been having a lot of fun making videos! But, most of our subscribers are our friends and family. I guess we've been on Youtube for a while, and we were wondering what we should work on, and how to get our channel discovered. We already have all the social media for our Youtube that we post on regularly, we use tags, we make custom thumbnails, and are active in the Youtube community.

Thank you,
Julia and Claire
Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.