How to get views?

FernandoMask

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I cant talk that much about views because I'm new at Youtube but do you guys have any suggestions to help me and other Youtubers grow their channel?

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I cant talk that much about views because I'm new at Youtube but do you guys have any suggestions to help me and other Youtubers grow their channel?
honestly its hard to get expose imo.
these days to get notice only way is through larger youtubers giving you shout outs or interviews or do school presentations on faze apex and failing it in class ( you see what i did there heh)
that kid got hella big by apex... jelly.....

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
-comment nice stuff on videos that relate to yours without promoting yourself
-tag, title and write your descriptions properly don't be lazy
-stay consistent cuz once u stop uploading your channel will die and so will your views
-u can throw money in adwords to promote your videos
-start using all social medias and grow your followers/likes and promote your videos through out them but don't spam
-and most of all have zero expectations so you wouldn't get disappointed

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
honestly its hard to get expose imo.
these days to get notice only way is through larger youtubers giving you shout outs or interviews or do school presentations on faze apex and failing it in class ( you see what i did there heh)
that kid got hella big by apex... jelly.....
Disagree! 3 of the first 5 videos I made got over 1000 views and rank in the top 10 for search, one of them is #1! And it's before I even watched YouTube. So it's possible

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Disagree! 3 of the first 5 videos I made got over 1000 views and rank in the top 10 for search, one of them is #1! And it's before I even watched YouTube. So it's possible
i was in a bad mood when i wrote this apologise to the poster today has been a s****y day for me.

just keep ya head up and do you thing youll get expose in no time

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score

1000 views is really not that relevant in youtube's world. If that's all you're going for, then great. But to people aspiring to get thousands or even millions of views, the only real way is through creating content that would impress the masses. You can't really control that, so nobody can tell you how to achieve it. You will only be truly successful if people like what they see. If they like, they share, and that's how your view count grows. People who promote the hell out of their videos and only get a few hundred views, or even a few thousand, don't really have great content. That's why people aren't sharing it enough for the view count to grow.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
1000 views is really not that relevant in youtube's world. If that's all you're going for, then great. But to people aspiring to get thousands or even millions of views, the only real way is through creating content that would impress the masses. You can't really control that, so nobody can tell you how to achieve it. You will only be truly successful if people like what they see. If they like, they share, and that's how your view count grows. People who promote the hell out of their videos and only get a few hundred views, or even a few thousand, don't really have great content. That's why people aren't sharing it enough for the view count to grow.

I agree with your point, but some videos take a few years but they will get to a million in time. as long as you have videos in the top searches for some key words, they will accumulate views over time. just saying it can be done outside of someone else mentioning your channel and telling them to go there

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Always put best titles, thumbnails and description. Use SEO tool to rank your videos, promote on social media. JUST DO HARD WORK because the quality content always get recognition.