How to Get More Views Using Google Plus

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
if your sketches are comedy related you can share them there
Yes, my sketches are comedy related because I suck at drawing :D The point I was trying to make is that spam communities are useless. I already tried those but got zero views because everyone just dumps their videos and leaves.

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, my sketches are comedy related because I suck at drawing :D The point I was trying to make is that spam communities are useless. I already tried those but got zero views because everyone just dumps their videos and leaves.
That's true, but if you have good thumbnails and the video looks inciting to click on (clickbait) just maybe someone will watch them!

Ghoti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've stopped using Google + actually - I don't think it really adds anything to my videos if everyone else is just spamming.

Not to take away from your advice, but personally I haven't found it all that useful.

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm 25 years old and literally feel like I'm a 70+ year old using Facebook the first time. Google+'s user experience/interface is one of the WORST I have ever seen or experienced. I have no idea where to even BEGIN to start with how to post stuff to communities, let alone find these.
Just want to say...I 100% agree.

Reactions: WeiseGamer

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've tried it, for a gaming channel doesn't seem to work so much no matter the community. + I have no time to get involved with the Google+ gaming communities, they're a bit broader in terms of what people are looking for (e.g. some for pics, vids, chatting etc...), and I also feel spammy just posting to their communities, post and run basically xD I don't want to do that. I've also had too many situations where people have just +1ed the post for no reason, it also seems to attract a lot of non-english speakers (primarily on the bigger communities) which considering I want to build a community on my channel, it won't help much if I can't speak to them haha

But I find it easier to get involved with YouTube communities on YouTube directly as they're there for videos mostly.