VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand the chances a pretty slim as my channel can be considered "dead" due to it having only around 15 views per video after 4 years despite constant uploads, but I would like to try and improve viewer interaction a bit more. So how can I do that with such low statistics? Even when I ask a question or ask for comments in the video, I still only get around 3 comments a month! On top of that, the last time someone used the share button on one of my videos was a year ago. So what can I do?

If it helps I can give any analytics from the channel that you want.

Last edited:

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I guess you could try a few things:

-First, you need to find out what your audience wants to see, Minecraft is a heavily saturated strand on Youtube and you need to create videos that are original in order to grow. Basically, you need to find out your own style. Some of your animations have been getting decent views, so you might want to do more of that.

-Second, make sure you are using tags that most people search for and add a lot of them. You could do so by searching up the keywords, and checking the number of views they get.

-Third, you could try out a variety of games instead of sticking to just Minecraft. Not saying that you should totally switch your content, but change it up a little but once in a while.

-Fourth, your Minecraft videos are a little bit all over the place (I guess?). I recommend making the titles easier to understand for new viewers.

-A few other tips: most people tend to watch videos that are short and about 2-5 minutes long. Adding to the second step, if you want to, make gaming videos that gain a lot of views and add the tags as well. After you have a decent amount of fanbase, you can then create videos that you enjoy most.

Ending this, I don't mean to criticize your channel, but I have done my fair share of research and I repeatedly see these tips which I use myself, which seems to be working slowly. Good luck and keep doing what you are doing! :)

Reactions: Quick Question

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess you could try a few things:

-First, you need to find out what your audience wants to see, Minecraft is a heavily saturated strand on Youtube and you need to create videos that are original in order to grow. Basically, you need to find out your own style. Some of your animations have been getting decent views, so you might want to do more of that.

-Second, make sure you are using tags that most people search for and add a lot of them. You could do so by searching up the keywords, and checking the number of views they get.

-Third, you could try out a variety of games instead of sticking to just Minecraft. Not saying that you should totally switch your content, but change it up a little but once in a while.

-Fourth, your Minecraft videos are a little bit all over the place (I guess?). I recommend making the titles easier to understand for new viewers.

-A few other tips: most people tend to watch videos that are short and about 2-5 minutes long. Adding to the second step, if you want to, make gaming videos that gain a lot of views and add the tags as well. After you have a decent amount of fanbase, you can then create videos that you enjoy most.

Ending this, I don't mean to criticize your channel, but I have done my fair share of research and I repeatedly see these tips which I use myself, which seems to be working slowly. Good luck and keep doing what you are doing! :)
I already do content other than Minecraft. Currently I do Pokémon TCG and TCGO videos, and I did a few different games in the past, none of which worked. Thanks for the advice though. :)

Last edited: