How to gain more subscribers?

FlipFlops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Networking. This means social medias, forums, friends, etc. If you think you would do good with a collab, do it. I suggest doing it with someone with a few more subs than you or around your subs.

- Good channel art. You want to catch peoples attention. Ask yourself how many times you click on a video because the thumbnail is catchy.

- Good SEO. Really important... nobody will find your videos otherwise.

- Interact with your subscribers. Reply to every comment possible.

- Keep a good steady upload schedule.

- QUALITY CONTENT. This is KEY. Don't upload a video on a day if you think your content is going to suck. Only upload good videos.
i wanna ask what does SEO stand for?? or what is that for?? sorry i am new.. and while i am asking this, i will search about SEO somewhere...

so quality over quantity?

and if you guys would help me... how could you grow your channel over countries??
cause one of my biggest problem is..
in my country there are not much people which understand english.. (including me, my grammar are so bad)
and lot of people watch my youtube channel from my country.. but they said they don't understand...
what do you guys think about this??

thank you..

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
i wanna ask what does SEO stand for?? or what is that for?? sorry i am new.. and while i am asking this, i will search about SEO somewhere...

so quality over quantity?

and if you guys would help me... how could you grow your channel over countries??
cause one of my biggest problem is..
in my country there are not much people which understand english.. (including me, my grammar are so bad)
and lot of people watch my youtube channel from my country.. but they said they don't understand...
what do you guys think about this??

thank you..
SEO is Search Engine Optimisation. Remember that YouTube is not just a place to post videos, but also a place that people go to search for video content.
SEO is the art of making your videos easy to find on YouTube and in general on the web. This is done through the title and description of your video, tag words, and many many other factors. There is so much to read and wrap your head around that my advice is to concentrate first on getting the content right, and then after that focus on making it easy to find.

Reactions: FlipFlops
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think important thumbnails are key as well as a great intro. What makes me not want to subscribe to someone is if the first 15-20seconds of the video are dull or do not really tell me whats going on for the rest of the video. I also like to mention my previous videos with the hopes they like what they hear and check out more of my videos and hopefully subscriber after

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A video into isnt really important but thumbnails are and good description too. Set up a facebook page for fans of that genera is also a good idea etc.

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This should be divided to 2 parts:
1. How people will find out about your channel
2. How you make these people subscribe to you after they've seen your channel or one of your videos.

You should have a strategy for each of these. You should research and make your own strategy but I can give you a few tips I know:
Besides SEO, good titles and thumbnails, you should from time to time make trendy videos, for example a video about a new game, or unique strategies in a game, or idk, maybe a hot knife represented in Minecraft XD

For the second thing I recommend to start with a quick tease, tell about what's gonna be in the video - and then start it, but don't wait too long until you actually start the video.
Also, stay energetic and interesting for the whole time, so people won't ditch the video. By the time you think people might get tired, place the subscribe button with the end screen, but keep talking so they'll have time to listen to you and subscribe to the channel in the meanwhile, and recommend them to subscribe to the channel of course ;)

FlipFlops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
SEO is Search Engine Optimisation. Remember that YouTube is not just a place to post videos, but also a place that people go to search for video content.
SEO is the art of making your videos easy to find on YouTube and in general on the web. This is done through the title and description of your video, tag words, and many many other factors. There is so much to read and wrap your head around that my advice is to concentrate first on getting the content right, and then after that focus on making it easy to find.
thank you for your information broh...
so you mean SEO is something like the tag that we input when we upload videos right?
are they another thing beside tag that affect SEO??

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
thank you for your information broh...
so you mean SEO is something like the tag that we input when we upload videos right?
are they another thing beside tag that affect SEO??
The tags that you input when you upload a video is a very important part of SEO. My understanding is that the title of the video and the description are even more important. So...a good title, description, and tags are important parts of Search Engine Optimisation.

FlipFlops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The tags that you input when you upload a video is a very important part of SEO. My understanding is that the title of the video and the description are even more important. So...a good title, description, and tags are important parts of Search Engine Optimisation.
okay.. totally got it broh...
thank you very much.. really appreciate it...
this advice will seriouly help me...
thx..

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

redfirm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i am currently trying to get more subs and interaction with my viewers by giving away something. the video is on my page so you can check it out and feel free to participate if you want to stay up to date regarding how its going to progress. but i think in the beginning, giving away stuff can help your channel to grow and since i love games i think thats something cool to give to my viewers since i want them to enjoy the games they love too and hopefully interact with me about it and tell me how they have experienced some games.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The youtube network that I am with stated that only the first few sentences in the description only matter as its the first few that show up in search.. not sure how true this is.. He even mentions that it doesn't matter all that much as the title and tags..