How to Be on a DISNEY SHOW!

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Have you ever wanted to be on Disney Channel? Me neither. But here's a video on how to do it! Only 1 step!

(btw, it's a parody video. I wish I didn't need to explain that but some people might take the video seriously...even though it's a comedy video. Oh well. You do you.)
I hope you enjoyed the video, and hope it made your day a little better!

Vlog26

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man really liked the vid! Made me laugh from the start! Really good editing, and you're great at performing on camera! Nice video, can see you put a lot of effort into making it just right and it paid off! Your room kinda reminds me of my old room before it was renovated, a few holes in the paint!! Great stuff! :)

Reactions: MisterJDiggidy

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man really liked the vid! Made me laugh from the start! Really good editing, and you're great at performing on camera! Nice video, can see you put a lot of effort into making it just right and it paid off! Your room kinda reminds me of my old room before it was renovated, a few holes in the paint!! Great stuff! :)
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it and laughed! I did spend quite a while editing it, lol. As for the holes in the paint, that's what I get for taping up posters and waiting 5 years to take them down XD.