How to add your YouTube channel to every message/post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I've been Belgium before but it was around 5 years ago, school trip. Went for a day it was great :)
Belgium is not too far away from UK bud I think if you go by "Ferry" you should be there in few hours if not a day.
Btw, myself and some of my friends where planning on a "long" road trip. Across france, belgium and other EU countries.

TheFNetwork

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I've been Belgium before but it was around 5 years ago, school trip. Went for a day it was great :)
Belgium is not too far away from UK bud I think if you go by "Ferry" you should be there in few hours if not a day.
Btw, myself and some of my friends where planning on a "long" road trip. Across france, belgium and other EU countries.

TheFNetwork
ooh nice what did you visit then? who knows maybe we will meet someday in Belgium lol :p

Reactions: DailyRaiderz

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, we went France (Paris) stayed over for 5 days and went to some cool places. We went to a Museum where they have the famous painting of a "lady". Lol I forgot her name well I don;t know how to spell it. hehe
Yeah maybe one day bud we can Colab :)

TheFNetwork

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, we went France (Paris) stayed over for 5 days and went to some cool places. We went to a Museum where they have the famous painting of a "lady". Lol I forgot her name well I don;t know how to spell it. hehe
Yeah maybe one day bud we can Colab :)

TheFNetwork
haha lol, yeah im not so for museums so no problem haha and hmm Paris the state of love, romantic

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
haha lol, yeah im not so for museums so no problem haha and hmm Paris the state of love, romantic
Paris is actually not that nice and romantic in places, My friend was pickpocketed when we were there with our school. However if you are with someone you love I guess it would be nicer xD

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Paris is actually not that nice and romantic in places, My friend was pickpocketed when we were there with our school. However if you are with someone you love I guess it would be nicer xD
yeah maybe yess, i neve have visited Paris yet so i don't know, maybe soon i will do but i will see xP

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
yeah maybe yess, i neve have visited Paris yet so i don't know, maybe soon i will do but i will see xP
Honestly it is a really really nice place depending on where you go, you just have to be careful where you keep your wallet. Phones and ipods are less likely to get stolen as my friends was also in the pocket that her wallet was in. They won't take it because you can prove its yours, Just make sure you don't keep things in a backpack :3

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly it is a really really nice place depending on where you go, you just have to be careful where you keep your wallet. Phones and ipods are less likely to get stolen as my friends was also in the pocket that her wallet was in. They won't take it because you can prove its yours, Just make sure you don't keep things in a backpack :3
today the day i think it's everywhere, they stole things, not only there but everywhere you go, you have to be patient

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
today the day i think it's everywhere, they stole things, not only there but everywhere you go, you have to be patient
I know its everywhere, its a lot worse in Barcelona on the subway you have to have your bag in front of you the whole time on the trip. They will basically only steal euros or what the currency of that place, In my friends case they only took her wallet and took the euros leaving the pounds in it alone and they dumped it in an alleyway a little bit away (Only know this cause I ran after them xD)

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know its everywhere, its a lot worse in Barcelona on the subway you have to have your bag in front of you the whole time on the trip. They will basically only steal euros or what the currency of that place, In my friends case they only took her wallet and took the euros leaving the pounds in it alone and they dumped it in an alleyway a little bit away (Only know this cause I ran after them xD)
haha yeah cool you ran after them and did you get them ? lol xD i hope so ... life is expensive enough

Status
Not open for further replies.