How to add your YouTube channel to every message/post

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh that's good :up: nice friendship , it's really important to have so nice friends like you ^^;)

I'm mostly a good friend but if you have chocolate I will grab it and run for miles xD

Hey Kate (Caitlin) how are you doing? Yea you need to be careful as soon as you enter Paris keep an eye on your pocket as theirs "ALOT" of pick-pocketer's!

TheFNetwork

Yeah, they're all over D:

Hey, hehe well if you do go Paris check out the Eiffel Tower and by the way there's 3 floors :) Second floor is simply amazing but on the third their's a restaurant :)

TheFNetwork

Hey, hehe well if you do go Paris check out the Eiffel Tower and by the way there's 3 floors :) Second floor is simply amazing but on the third their's a restaurant :)

TheFNetwork
sure i will do that maybe with Christmas when it's dark with lights and hopely snow hihi, will be amazing :wub:

Hey, when I went with school trip I was lucky enough to be on the boat and have the Eiffel Tower lights on, Damn it was the best day in my "School Life". Teacher had to pay extra Euro's for the light but we all think it was already setup at first. hehe

TheFNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back