How should I advertise new videos on my Banner?

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am so busy with my film business that I can't commit to have an exact schedule such as "New video every Saturday". I want to have on my Youtube Banner something that will advertise how often new videos will be on my channel. Is something like "New video once or twice a week" okay? I can post a new video once a week but it won't be the same day. I also can't commit to what video it will be because of how long it takes to edit and film them.

What is your advice?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My advice would be not to put anything you can't commit to. :)

You could just put "weekly videos" maybe ?

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Or you can just say the types of videos you make. You don't need to tell them when you are going to put them out.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Or you can just say the types of videos you make. You don't need to tell them when you are going to put them out.
So like "Music, Entertainment and Vlogs"? Should I also reference it's comedy or is the above fine? Cause most is comedy but other is just entertainment

Reactions: Kush Patel

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So like "Music, Entertainment and Vlogs"? Should I also reference it's comedy or is the above fine? Cause most is comedy but other is just entertainment
Yeah that seems like a better fit than putting a restriction on upload date if you know you can't handle it.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah that seems like a better fit than putting a restriction on upload date if you know you can't handle it.
I can definitely commit to new videos one to two times a week but I obviously can't commit to say "Music" every week because sometimes it takes me longer to make a music piece

Tyy3Y

Reaction score
You can just keep it simple by putting Uploads every week, doesn't mention any numbers so you're not forced to stick with the routine.