How often should I post

cheekers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As a youtube gamer I post twice a day everyday I can easily keep up with making this many videos and I really enjoy making every one of them but some people have told me this is to much I have based my twice a day schedule off of a youtube that inspired me to start my channel but is this really to much even if I really enjoy posting that much

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

Brandzor

The Dovakhiin destroyer.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey man! Didn't realise you was on YTtalk. It's good to keep posting, especially if you have the time. A lot of people love it when you tubers double post, but maybe try 1 a day for a while and see how it goes! :D

cheekers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah thank you I really do love making my videos and I figure a good way to get people to see my stuff is to make sure I'm posting it

GrimPeter

Reaction score
I'd stick to 1 a day max and focus more on production quality. I think some audio editing will go a long way and allow you to spend time on videos, but with more attention to detail.

Reactions: xxheathermarie

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It seems like you're still new to the YouTube scene. I would suggest you focus more on improving the quality of your videos instead of cranking out more content. Just a quick glance of your latest video, I highly suggest you invest in a better mic setup, improve background noise, add more commentary throughout, and find a better selection of games (Freddy is overdone. Unless you can add a more lively commentary so that people are watching more for your commentary than the game itself). Best of luck!

Reactions: xxheathermarie

cheekers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was waiting for my audio stuff in the mail actually just got done setting everything up its improved a lot

DoggoMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Since you can manage 1 a day, I'd recommend sticking to that to pull in the most viewers, if they know there is a new video daily then if they're interested in your content they'll check back. However if views start to decrease then maybe upload 1 every 2-3 days to spend more time editing and adding more quality to videos. In my eyes, quantity < quality. That's why I have a Monday/Friday schedule so I can spend more time editing and thinking of video ideas.

GrimPeter

Reaction score
I was waiting for my audio stuff in the mail actually just got done setting everything up its improved a lot
Do you do any post production on audio? A free program like audacity is great for touching up audio.

cheekers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I was waiting for my setup to get here first but I have been playing with it so I know how to use it it won't show up till my second video Sunday since I already got all my videos schedule up till then

Reactions: GrimPeter

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would say 2 is a bit much. I upload 5-6 times a week just because my stuff is easier to make.