How often do you post a video?

Zaeehh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For many people uploading daily can be a hassle. So as the title says how often do you post.
I post every 2-3 days.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
From one video every two/three days (before) to one or two videos per week (now). In the begining our videos were almost without editing (apart from watermark) so it was ridiculously easy to "produce" and upload.

Reactions: MrBruce

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had a schedule of 3 videos a week but that didn't fit my personal life and everything went downhill after that (the schedule, not my life hehe). Now I'm trying to get back to one video a week.. to start with :)

Inspired

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just started my channel around a week ago and uploaded once a day for the first 4. Then took two days off and uploaded 2 videos yesterday and none today. It's hard to keep a constant schedule when nobody is watching your vids lol

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm a Let's Play channel and I have to keep up with the other channels that post like 1-2 times a day. I try to post at least once a day.

ThreeProng

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to post every other day ( record/edit a video one day , upload next day, record/edit next day and so on )

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think everybody has a different schedule! Mine is at least once a week! It works great for me ! So everyone will be different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to post at least once a week! I would love to post every other day and if I had the discipline I would.... but I learned not to make any promises because my life is to hectic at the moment. I wish I could do a arrangement of vids in a week, a review, tutorial and a vlogtype video. That would be my ideal.

spektronomy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Once a day. Of course, ideal schedule would be 2 videos a day, but well... #life. The schedule heavily depends on the type of your channel. If it's a gaming channel... well, consistency is a must.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
3-4 videos a year if I'm lucky xD