How often do you post a video?

We post once a week,depends on current last 48 views,if the average is lower than we expect we upload that day video to cut the routine. ;)

I post every other day - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

I used to post every Monday - Friday, but I learned that videos are graded on the amount of views they get in their first 48 hours, so I didn't want to post another video before that time period was up for the previous one and steal its thunder.

I usually do once a week and have done that for a solid year, with more videos every now and then throughout the week too, but usually not too much otherwise it hides other videos of mine in the sub box!

BUT I'm currently doing 2/3 videos a week now. One every Wednesday at 7pm, and a new weekly series every Sunday at 11am but tonight I'm uploading a one off video too!

Well since some months I moved from 5 videos per week to 1 video per day. I know it must be stressful but for a LP channel I think it's one of the best choices ( basically I record every day, except for Sundays ). If on one side can be tiring ( I assure you it will be) but on the other one it's a good way for improving on video producing xD.
Everyone has a schedule that fits his personality and life so try to do some experiments!

Back