SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How often do you change your YouTube Profile image? Also your Channel Banner image? :p I had both of mine the same for so long I cant remember, years probably. :p I have recently changed the both of them, I still need a new channel banner tho as mine isn't the best. :p So do you change yours all the time? or just occasionally? or Never?

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've only changed mine once from what I originally had. The one I have now was a present from one of my subscribers for doing a kind favor for a Youtuber she really likes.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1 of your subscribers made it for you? That's pretty cool. :D Mines at the moment is just a phot of me, no graphics or fancy stuff. :p I think I'm going to try get a profile photo and channel banner that kind of matches. :D

Reactions: Sibernethy

TheMix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Ours has been the same for 2 months. But thats only because we are a new channel and really love the GFX

Reactions: SeanFace101

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
My banner might include new messaging from time to time but largely won't change. My image definitely won't, as I'm trying to build that brand recognition with my logo.

Reactions: SeanFace101

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Had a small tweak. Will be tweaking again but the main idea will stay the same.

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeh same i've just tweaked this i just keep mine until i get bored then upgrade it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1471730176,1471730115][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had a small tweak. Will be tweaking again but the main idea will stay the same.
sorry i know this has nothing to do with this thread but how did you get that thing next to your youtube button its cool

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have had my channel 9 months and i revamped the channel art and profile pic a month ago, its a good idea to try and find something you like, a theme and stick to it to help build your brand so to speak

i love southpark so thats my theme, took me a while to make as i am certainly not a graphic designer lol

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeh same i've just tweaked this i just keep mine until i get bored then upgrade it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1471730176,1471730115][/DOUBLEPOST]
sorry i know this has nothing to do with this thread but how did you get that thing next to your youtube button its cool
Which thing? I don't see anything ?!?

Oh you mean here on yttalk, the views and sub numbers? It's in account settings, you use your yttalk cash to buy the progress banner, I think it's 20 yttalk dollars a month.

Commoncentsmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've changed mine recently and while I like it enough to keep it there for a while, I'm still trying to envision what I really want it to be. Any recommendations are welcome!