How odd is it for a girl to post technology related videos?

DoStuffJosh

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
One of the biggest female YouTubers, iJustine, does tech videos and reviews, so do so many other female YouTubers. Keep doing what you're doing theres always going to be haters no matter what anybody does.
One thing about technology channels etc. is they may get hate from people who hate that type of product in general. For example, mac vs. PC, Playstation vs. Xbox - everyone has and opinion and unfortunately they always feel the need to share it!

Just keep having fun!

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Let's face it, we live in a world were guys are consider to be the technological ones and the girls the girly, make up, dishes, stay home ones, when in reality both things apply to both genders.

Ignore what haters say and post what you like and love! I have gotten hate even at my own college when I talk to guys about animation, video games and the little technology i know about and they get all like "Whaaat?" there was even one time were someone told me that I should use different clothing on my videos so I can attract attention, like wearing short sleeve shirts and stuff like that and I told him to F-Off cause I'm not like that <_<!!!!!!!!

So in the end make what you like and love and ignore what others say :D Just pay attention to constructive criticism but other than that pffft they can f off

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow sorry to hear that you went thru that... but i definitely dont think there is anything wrong with a woman discussing technology! the haters gonna hate!

DeegeU

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That really sucks you had that happen. There's too few women in technology, and I'm sure this is one of the many reasons why. Keep posting, and ignore the idiots!