How much has YT Talk helped you out?

FunWithTheBugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have only been here a few weeks now and I know that there are some huge YouTubers who are part of this community who speak very highly of this forum.

You can't really measure help by the amount of subs you get though.

Last edited:

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
WE LOVE THIS SITE! sorry if that is considered yelling, but seriously! It has allowed us to make such amazing connections and find inspirational channels/people! Continue to be apart of this community and you will see it more and more!

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This site has helped me a lot! Not in a 'I gained a lot of subs!' way, but I made a few friends probably last year, although I haven't spoken to anyone recently..
I have also found it helpful and nice that there are lots and lots of other people like me who just make videos for fun, it helps me feel like less of a weirdo, especially since I dont have a lot of subs/views so most people wouldn't really understand why I even make videos LOL
This place is great to find new info and motivationnnn

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YYtalk is a great for smaller channel to grow and network with other YouTube that in your genre. It help me out 50% due to the commentary feedback and SEO videos

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are active, this forum will help a lot especially find people with the same interest. I got a couple of subs here and meet a couple cooking channel similar to mine.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
its not helped me gain subs but it has helped me find things out and get help with things ect

TehEpicMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think got a sub from here and some views and no one here is toxic and salty I actually like this forum.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
its been great, came here for quick answers, found them, and some good friends and channels too, even a collaboration :)
This is no doubt the nicest forum I've been on, everyone can hold a discussion without problems, and the mods are helpful and are working hard.
cheers YTTalk!

Reactions: Crown

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Moderately, helped me get a nice start, though it was mainly the motivation from the amazing feedback from other creators

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well, after talking with a handful of people, I have gained the odd subscriber here and there, but, unfortunate I have not gained much.