How much has YT Talk helped you out?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I got the chance to chat with many people around the world, also made a few friends in the process, also I am a bit selective regarding what content I enjoy so I didn't land many collaborations, but the ones I did were successful.
I didn't promote myself too much here so I don't know how this forum can help you in that regard, but definitively the main purpose of this place is to connect with people and not dump your videos.

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got the chance to chat with many people around the world, also made a few friends in the process, also I am a bit selective regarding what content I enjoy so I didn't land many collaborations, but the ones I did were successful.
I didn't promote myself too much here so I don't know how this forum can help you in that regard, but definitively the main purpose of this place is to connect with people and not dump your videos.
I agree with Conso as he's one of the few friends I made! :p
Connect with the community and interact! Show your best self and make efforts trying to establish things! :)
You gotta make an effort out here and only that will you get rewarded yourself! ;)

Buck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just joined so its hard to say but I may already be planning a collaboration video which may be useful. I like the community at least!