How many people have Youtube Red??

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
How many of you have Youtube Red? Do you like it? Do you think it will benefit creators? Have you watched any of the premium content?

I have Youtube Red and I actually really enjoy it. I think it's great that Youtubers are able to make higher production value content. Unfortunately so far I've only really enjoyed Superwoman's A Trip to Unicorn Island. I thought it was a really good and inspiring documentary, but the other content doesn't interest me and seems kinda cheesy. What do you think? Thanks for any response.

I have Youtube Red and I actually really enjoy it.

Cool.

Unfortunately so far I've only really enjoyed Superwoman's A Trip to Unicorn Island. I thought it was a really good and inspiring documentary, but the other content doesn't interest me and seems kinda cheesy.

Wait, which is it? Do you like it, or do you not? :p

I can't say it's impacted me too much as a creator, other than that my analytics indicate that a level of traffic and revenue have come from there. It's hard for me to know if that's extra to what would have happened or not, though.

How many of you have Youtube Red? Do you like it? Do you think it will benefit creators? Have you watched any of the premium content?

I have Youtube Red and I actually really enjoy it. I think it's great that Youtubers are able to make higher production value content. Unfortunately so far I've only really enjoyed Superwoman's A Trip to Unicorn Island. I thought it was a really good and inspiring documentary, but the other content doesn't interest me and seems kinda cheesy. What do you think? Thanks for any response.
Nahh they're gonna have to bring in some better exclusives than 'scare pewdiepie' to bait me into paying for it :) Like how narcos made me sub to netflix ^

I would love to get it, but it's only available in one country. I 100% think creators and viewers will get a lot out of it. Pewds is hilarious imo and I'm a big fan of horror like TWD, so I'd definitely watch it, but I'd rather pay everyone than just one production...

Red views currently make up about 1% for me, but most of my viewers are from the UK, so. It'll take some time, but I think it has an exciting future ^_^

I think it's going to be one of those things where people don't like the idea of it and will be resistant to commit to it, but eventually it will be the norm and people will be a lot more accepting of it. I actually haven't read too much about YTred, but I'm pretty sure whatever BFvsGF has been working on has to be for YTred, so I'm going to be pretty tempted to check it out; at least the free month. ;)

For me personally, I can't say I'm super excited about it. The great thing about YT is that EVERYONE with an internet connection has access to it, and I enjoy that most stuff doesn't have a super high production value. And when I say that, I mean like TV and movie production value. I like the rawness of YT videos. It's like when certain pranksters get big, they only seem to do stuff with super high production value, and I honestly think the content isn't nearly as good at that point. I'm afraid YTred is going to take YT to another level that I'm not super excited about. I hope I'm wrong though!

Also, I love when people with much smaller budgets manage to create something with amazing production value. Knowing it was their skill and not money getting the job done right. There's something really special about that for me, and that's what I strive to be like.

Cool.

Wait, which is it? Do you like it, or do you not? :p

I can't say it's impacted me too much as a creator, other than that my analytics indicate that a level of traffic and revenue have come from there. It's hard for me to know if that's extra to what would have happened or not, though.

Hahaha I meant I enjoy the service a lot but there's only one show that was actually good so far. Its got other great features though.
Nahh they're gonna have to bring in some better exclusives than 'scare pewdiepie' to bait me into paying for it :) Like how narcos made me sub to netflix ^

Yeah i really hope they move into more dramatic shows and not cheesy G-rated stuff.

I only earned money during the YouTube red trial. After that I haven't earned anything from YouTube red. Does everyone not pay for it?

Personally I'm not into earning money from YouTube. But I know that people do make money from it. A lot I'm guessing.

Back